1. Cookies policy
This policy refers to cookies and similar technologies used, as appropriate, in the website operated by SC VINIBUONI TRADING SRL with registered office in Bucharest, Nicolae G. Caramfil 12-14 C (hereinafter referred to as VINIBUONI).
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- website operation
- analysis of site visitor behaviour
- for advertising
This policy is complemented by VINIBUONI's policy on personal data protection in general which you can find here and by the Site Terms and Conditions which you can find here, which we encourage you to read, which include useful additional information including about VINIBUONI's personal data protection officer, all purposes of data processing by VINIBUONI, your rights, as well as exceptions and limitations, etc.
Proper protection of personal data is an important objective for VINIBUONI.
2. What cookies are?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on a user's computer, mobile device or other equipment from which the internet is accessed. The cookie is installed by a request issued by the user's terminal to a VINIBUONI server or a third party server.
3. What are cookies used for?
These files mainly make it possible to recognise the user's terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user's preferences.
Cookies ensure users a pleasant browsing experience and support VINIBUONI's efforts to provide more tailored services to users, e.g. online privacy preferences, shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, without allowing personal identification of the user.
4. Which cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. Per-session cookies are temporary files that remain on the user's terminal until the session ends or the application is closed. Fixed cookies remain on the user's terminal for a period determined by the cookie settings or until they are manually deleted by the user.
5. How are cookies used by this website?
A visit to this website may place the following types as cookies:
- cookies required strictly for the functioning of the site
- analytics cookies
Cookies and/or similar technologies that are required are essential for the proper functioning of the site and are set on your device when you access the site or as a result of actions performed on the site, as appropriate. You can set your browser to block cookies, but in this case certain sections of the site will not function correctly.
6. Does cookies or similar technologies contain personal data?
What are similar technologies?
There are other technologies that can be used for the same purposes as cookies.
VINIBUONI uses Local Storage as a similar technology.
7. Blocking cookies
If you wish to block cookies, some site functionality will be turned off and this may cause certain malfunctions or errors in the use of our site. For example, blocking cookies may prevent you from:
- shop online
- login to your account
If you agree to these limitations and wish to block cookies, follow the instructions below: Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies, but you can change the settings to block some or all cookies.
Choose your browser from the list below to display the instructions you need to follow after opening the browser.
8. Why are cookies and/or similar technologies important for the Internet?
Cookies and/or similar technologies are a central part of the efficient functioning of the Internet, helping to generate a user-friendly browsing experience tailored to each user's preferences and interests. Refusing or disabling cookies may make some sites or parts of sites unusable.
Disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive legally compliant online advertising - only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests as evidenced by your browsing behaviour.
Examples of important uses of cookies (not requiring user authentication through an account):
- Content and services tailored to user preferences - categories of products and services
- Offers tailored to users interests
- Password retention
- Retaining child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions)
- Limiting ad serving frequency - limiting the number of times an ad is shown to a particular user on a site
- Providing user-relevant advertising
- Measuring, optimizing and tailoring analytics features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic to a website, what type of content is being viewed and how a user gets to a website (e.g. via search engines, directly, from other websites, etc.)
Websites perform these analyses of usage to improve their services for the benefit of users.
9. Security and privacy issues
Browsers usually have built-in privacy settings that provide different levels of cookie acceptance, validity period and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
Other security issues related to cookies:
- Customize your browser's cookie settings to reflect a comfortable level of cookie security for you.
- If you are the only person using the computer you can, if you wish, set long expiry times for storing browsing history and personal access data.
- If you share access to your computer, you may consider setting your browser to delete individual browsing data each time you close the browser. This is one way to access sites that place cookies and delete any visitor information when you close your browsing session.
10. Useful links and additional information
If you want to learn more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links: